The Business School PAR was founded in the year 2011, and is part of the tradition of professional education that began with the Business Academy Rijeka five years prior to that, through representation of a German professional study. From the year 2011, the Business School PAR has been conducting the study program Business Management with the aim of educating young, modern and entrepreneurially oriented stuents and as a response to the need for future students who want a different education.
To date, the Business School PAR acts as the first and only private institution of higher education in the area of Primorje-Gorski Kotar County that conducts programs with an equal ratio of theory and practice throughout the study. Herein precisely lies the uniqueness of the study offered by PAR, a practice that extends through all branches of its activities.
The Business School PAR carries out the following activities:
- the organization and performance of the professional study of Business Management,
- conducting training programs,
- organization of professional seminars, courses and workshops of non-formal education,
- organization of international meetings, conferences, symposia, and summer and winter schools for students,
- representation of international scientific institutions.
With the growth and development of PAR, the educational offer has been extended by the establishment of the Center for Languages PAR 2013 with the availability of courses that follow the communicative approach to teaching languages.
The key person in the history of PAR is the founder, Ph.d. Gordana Nikolic.