In 2001, Croatia signed the Bologna Declaration with the goal of increasing participation in higher education, more specifically in European Higher Education Area, and encouraging student mobility. Croatian law on science and higher education incorporates basic principles set by the Bologna Declaration and defines its professional study program as the one that provides students with a valuable set of knowledge and skills sufficient for immediate participation in the labor market.
The Business Management study program is synchronized with Croatian national priorities, based on most recent scientific findings and needs of the professional sector, and is compatible with similar professional programs in other EU countries.
Why study at the Business School PAR?
- The dual approach to education – providing theoretical knowledge and work experience – is recognized as a good practice by the European economy,
- the lecturers are renowned experts in their field,
- teaching in small study and focus groups,
- practice and theory are closely connected, which ensures high level of effective knowledge transfer,
- international cooperation with other European faculties and business schools.