The Business School PAR conducts several short international programs, international project weeks. These intense programs are specific for concentrated classes and international character, and are worth 3 – 5 ECTS points. Programs are organized by the Business School PAR on various locations. Each program has specific goals and learning outcomes described in documents issued to students upon program completion (the Certificate Supplement and the Transcript of Records).
Programs are attended by students from other higher education institutions as well, regardless of whether their respective institutions are PAR’s partners or not. Each program may be recognized by the student’s home institution within their own curriculum, and in co-ordinance with PAR’s International Office. Additionally, PAR issues calls for lecturers for each of the programs. Lecturers from partner institutions may use their Erasmus funds to participate in programs organized by PAR.
IPWs organized by Business School PAR
International Carnival School INCASO
- International program for students during the Rijeka Carnival
- Carefully designed program from topics in Economy
- Participation in the international Rijeka Carnival Parade
Sail and Learn: Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovative Tourism
- International, 7-day student program conducted on sailboats and several locations
- Topics in innovative tourism, entrepreneurship and survival leadership
- International lecturers and case studies
SenZations Summer School on IoT
- The oldest summer school on IT in Europe
- Topics from IT, IoT, M2M and business
- International program for students and experts
- Professional workshops, lectures by experts and presentation of innovations and latest IT projects